Monday, November 3, 2008

Should I be worried????


So we have these friends, Mike and Kati who used to be our neighbors in Nampa. Anyway, they live in Pocatello now so we see them a little more often. Well, they have an 8 year old boy named Ethan (Bubba). Braylee developed this little crush on him over a year ago when we stayed with them. It has been going on for some time now. I haven't thought much of it, but a few weeks ago she said she was going to marry him, no biggie right? Well last week, Jaxon really likes him too and kept saying let's go to Bubbas, Braylee says to me "mom, every time Jaxon says Bubba it just makes me go ooohoohh!" I about died. We went down on Friday to trick or treat with them and stay the weekend. Well, on Sunday Braylee was drawing like she usually does and came up with these drawings. They were completely on her own, we had no idea. If you can't read them, the one says Braylee Ethan I love you! The next one is of them holding hands and says Braylee and Ethan. And that's not all. They have a 9 year old girl that Braylee played with quite a bit and they did a Bratz match maker on the computer and she put her and Bubba in and they were a perfect match 7 times! Braylee came up screaming to tell me. Should I be a little worried since she is only 5?

8 comments:

Kendall said...

That's hilarious. I don't know if it's much to worry about. I was boy crazy at her age, too. She's so adorable. It's amazing, she looks so much like you!

Melissa said...

That is pretty funny! Who knows, maybe they will be one of those couples who are together for their entire lives! It happens!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh the youthful romance! Does he feel the same for her? I love her pictures, they remind me of what 11 year olds draw! Good luck when she's a teenager!

Miranda said...

So Cute! What a cute story if they end up together, or if he is even her first kiss...Save those!

Maria said...

Ahhhh, didn't we all dream of marrying our childhood crush? If that were the case for me I'd be married to David Neilson or Trevor Banks! Love them. (the notes, not the guys!)
Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! I love your costume, you can't even tell it's you!

Janae said...

It's letters like those that you can save in a scrapbook and either blackmail her with them or embarrass her with them! Either way you benefit from it-always a good thing!

Tricia said...

Hey Jen,
I'm spying on your blog from Shannons. Way cute story! Don't know if this will make you feel better or worse, but me and my hubby started in about 1st grade! There's nothin' quite like 'Young Love.' It doesn't happen often, but it still can :)! Good luck with that...at least you know he has good parents :)!

mom2jjk said...

so where are pics of your house?