Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween good times!





So I decided to dress up and surprise Braylee in her class on Friday. I walked in and sat down next to her. She said hi and waved at me in a nervous way. I then pulled off my nose and she sat there and then screamed "MOM" she had no idea who it was. It was really fun. The funny part was that Jaxon was absolutely scared of me. He did not want to walk near me or hold my hand. I should have had a video camera.

We took the kids to Boo at the Zoo. They had a ton of fun and of course got a ton of candy. We love going there. The first picture is of the kids looking in a fun mirror. We were laughing so hard at Jaxons forehead. After I took the picture I realized how long Braylees body was.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cute idea to surprise Bray at school. Guaranteed she will always remember it. Love all the pictures!
You and Maria are kind to call me Martha but I have to laugh because I feel NOTHING like her. LOL

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Great clown costume! I don't think I would have recognized you either! It looks like you guys had a fun time for Halloween.

Miranda said...

That is so funny she didn't recognize you! How fun for her to have you there. Love the morphed kids in the mirror!

Janae said...

Great memory for Braylee! Very brave of you! Love the Grandpa Anderson nose. Makes me think of your wedding!