Saturday, November 22, 2008

New Kids concert





So I had to post these pics to let you all know that I have achieved my lifelong dream of being touched by not only one but three members of New Kids on the Block, Joey, Donnie, and Jordan. I was in heaven. We had so much fun at this concert. Thanks Jenni for being just as crazy as I am and living the dream. The top one is Jordan, the second one is Joey, looking right at ME, the third one is of Joey's backside with his original smiley face coat that I saw him wear 19 years ago in concert in Provo and the fourth is of Donnie wearing a shirt that a girl threw up on stage for him, that's right it says I love Mormon Girls.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are funny! GREAT pictures!!

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Oh, they're so dreamy!! :) I love the mormon girls shirt!