Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I can sew!


O.k. so not really but I am learning. With the help of my sister in law, Michelle, I am learning to sew clothing. She is amazing with a sewing machine so I am learning from the best. This was my first attempt a dress for Braylee. She loves it and that's all that matters. I think in the process though, I was great comic relief for Michelle, she on a few occasions, asked me what I was making as I was starting to stitch down the wrong seam which would have ended with me sewing layers shut. Anyway, it was fun and I can't wait to learn more...

3 comments:

mom2jjk said...

CUTE! I can't wait to get my girl's dresses like it! I have heard Michelle make those same comments as I attempted to sew in front of her. I just don't get it!

Kendall said...

That dress is so cute!

Janae said...

You did a good job, but where are the close ups? That's the only way to see your "true" talent!!!