Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Climbing anyone?






Brandon's company had a BBQ on Saturday at Thanksgiving Point. The kids had a ball. Here are a few pics from the event. We all tried the climbing wall, Jaxon was soooo excited to climb like Spiderman. He was the one that initiated the whole thing. He did get a little scared but he tried it. Braylee did awesome!! She actually made it quite a ways, I on the other hand, chickened out after 6 feet off the ground. It was more frightening than I thought. Brandon of course made it to the top just to show me. I don't think I want to try it anytime in the near future.

2 comments:

Nathan and Annie Miller said...

Way to go! You look great by the way!

Miranda said...

That is a lot taller than I had pictured. I would have been super intimated. What a great company your hubby works for! It was so great to see you guys this weekend.