Monday, September 15, 2008

So I was tagged by my sister-in-law Miranda and I am going to do it because it is pretty easy.
I am writing six random things about myself...don't judge :)

1. I absolutely love New Kids On The Block. I am actually going to their reunion tour concert in Las Vegas with 5 of my friends. I am so excited!

2. I love the smell of SKUNKS! Every time we drive by a dead one, I just have to take a big wiff.

3. I have to have some color of nail polish on my toes or it drives me crazy. Even in the winter when I am the only one that sees my toes, they have to be painted. I know weird huh.

4. I love to drink pickle juice. My husband thinks that one is crazy, but I will drink all of the juice before the pickles are gone.

5. Since I was born I have moved 24 times with 3 different states and I'm only 30. 12 of those times have been since I've been married which is 10 years now. We apparently don't like to stay in one place very long.

6. I have never seen the sound of music...this is another one that my husband thinks is crazy.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

CUTE new background. I like a lot!

Melissa said...

Pickles, polish and new kids! And I thought I knew you! LOL We got your racy card. Congrats!

Miranda said...

I am with ya on the nailpolish thing,something about naked toenails ew! And I like pickles, but drinking the juice? You are a nut!

Maria said...

Okay, those were great! The skunk!? Good thing you married Brandon, you get your own personal stink sprayer anytime you need a fix! :) Love you Brandon. Although I will admit I skunked him real good one night!

Natalie said...

Jen, I have posted on my blog. Thanks for the tag. Sometimes I find that my blog is all about my kids so it's fun to add something about ME.

Wild Horse Gang said...

Jen,
Congrats on the new baby!! I still remember how excited you were after the General R.S. meeting when you were asking me questions about your boobs hurting cause you were pretty sure that that pregnancy would stay! I can't believe Braylee's in kindergarten now!

Okay, skunks? There is a nice fresh dead one the road by my house! I've been trying not to hit it for a whole day! Now I'll just think of you!